Win A Car with Elglaze
This year, in celebration of our 36 years in business, Elglaze are running a fantastic Prize Draw throughout 2019 to win a brand new car!
When you place an order with Elglaze for new windows, doors, a conservatory or any combination of the above throughout 2019, you will be entered into our prize draw.
The winning entry will be drawn in February 2020 with the delivery of a brand new, 20 plate car to the winning entrant on the 1st March when the new plates are released.
If you have already placed an order this year, don’t worry, we have your entries on record and we will get your tickets out to you shortly!
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all residents of England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Elglaze Limited, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the draw.
- You must place and complete payment of an order, with Elglaze, for windows, doors, a conservatory or any combination of the above to be entered into the prize draw.
- You will receive 1 entry per £1000 spent (excluding building work) and orders below £1000 will receive 1 entry.
- The competition closes at 17.00 on 31st January 2020.
- Orders must have been placed and the deposit paid before the closing date for entrance tickets to be issued.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed between the 1st and 28th February 2020.
- The results of the draw will be published online at elglaze.co.uk.
- The winner will receive a new car to be delivered to (or collected by) the winner on 1st March 2020.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email using the details provided at entry. The winner must agree to the publication of their name and county in accordance with 13 below. If the winner does not respond to us within 14 days of being notified of the win then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Elglaze Ltd, Earith Business Park, Meadow Drove, Earith, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 3QF within 28 days after the closing date.
- You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules upon entry.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these rules.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law we will not be responsible for, or liable to compensate the winner for, or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by our negligence.
- Postal addresses provided during the course of the free draw may be passed on to third-party suppliers only insofar as required for delivery of the prize to the winner.
- The free draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the free draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- “We”, “our” and “us” are references to Elglaze Ltd, Earith Business Park, Meadow Drove, Earith, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 3QF